DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT
Pumping of lecithin, honey, molasses, processed cheeses, toothpastes, cosmetics, resins and other viscous media with an increased requirement for pressure and temperature when pumping.
According to the tasks set, the BN045S02FYLP pump was selected. This model provides pressure up to 12 bar and is equipped with jackets for heating the working chamber and the working pair, which ensures a stable temperature of the pumped product and prevents it from freezing in the pump. The pump is mounted on a AISI 304 stainless steel frame.
Technical details of screw pump BN045S02FYLP:
- Pump type - horizontal
- Wet end material – AISI 304 steel
- Maximum outlet pressure - 8 bar
- Maximum productivity - 10 m3/hour
- Rotor speed - 404 rpm
- Drive shaft seal type - single mechanical seal
- Motor specifications - 7.5 kW, 380 V, IP55
- Additional characteristics - heating of the working pair and the working chamber
300 Spectrum Center Drive #400, Irvine, CA 92618
V.E.P. Baumaschinen GmbH
"SOLTEK NMZ", TOO